My work is focused on the idea that how your house looks is only a fraction of what makes it home, how it supports the life that you and your family are living in it is the greater part.
I have always felt the need to rearrange, repaint, or somehow renew my living space with every major change in my life.
When I was a teenager I started keeping an envelope with a drawn-to-scale map of my bedroom and little cut outs to represent my furniture so that I could play with different arrangements before trying them out in actual size.
I have a passion for organization and for creative expression, and I'm fascinated by the intangible pieces that make our living spaces into our homes.
Work that I have done.
- Residential Redesign
- Complete Home Decorating
- Color consultation
- Painting interior walls and trim
- Replacing bathroom vanity
- Minor plumbing projects
- Tiling walls and backsplash
- Organization of crafting spaces and offices (personal and professional)
- Creation of textile items such as curtains and throw pillows
- Furniture refinishing
- Move in services
- Basement/Storage organization